United RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United RC

The premier RC forum for all RC enthusiasts alike.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTENTION: All Illinois and Surounding Drivers(EVERYONE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
z400
URC Apprentice
URC Apprentice

ATTENTION: All Illinois and Surounding Drivers(EVERYONE) Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION: All Illinois and Surounding Drivers(EVERYONE)   ATTENTION: All Illinois and Surounding Drivers(EVERYONE) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 4:25 pm

Hey there

Hows everyone doing?

Alright, so In July, this coming July, a bunch of r/c'ers are getting together to put on a big bash session.

The event is going to be held on July 26th of 2008. If the date changes i will keep everyone posted.

Where?
well we havent really set anyhting in stone, but more then likely its going to be here-
http://www.google.com/search?q=63461&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

entry fee will range from $15-$25
The more people the less you have to pay.

The place in Missouri we are trying to go to,(what i have linked above) is a guys property, who is planning on building us a custom track to our specs.
if that falls through and we are not able to go there, then we are going to try to rent a track or get permission to bash on a rather large piece of land.

If you are infact interested for sure, please let me know.
you can either do so by replying here, you can also send me a pm
or you can Also send me an e-mail at Ridewake210@aim.com

Right now there is about 16-18 people going.
a nice crowd so far.

It will be fun, believe it.
There are hotels and food near by, im not planning on staying the night, but will if i have to.

well, there ya go, let me know if your interested.

Sean
Back to top Go down

ATTENTION: All Illinois and Surounding Drivers(EVERYONE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United RC :: General Forums :: Chat Lounge-
Jump to: