United RC

The premier RC forum for all RC enthusiasts alike.

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

What fuel do you use?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nitro Mob
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
Nitro Mob

What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:31 pm

[b]I also run TQ fuel and so far it has been a good fuel for us here in the desert where it gets pretty hot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/racingmason13
z400
URC Apprentice
URC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:07 am

$90 a case

i've been picking up a case Byrons 30% here and there for 2 years for $83 from the LHS lol cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cheesecake
URC Initiate
URC Initiate

PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:27 am

z400 wrote:
$90 a case

i've been picking up a case Byrons 30% here and there for 2 years for $83 from the LHS lol cheers

but thats 90 shipped to your door but you have got yourself a good thing going with the hoibby shop so no need to switch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitro Mob
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
Nitro Mob

PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:52 am

cheesecake wrote:
z400 wrote:
$90 a case

but thats 90 shipped to your door but you have got yourself a good thing going with the hoibby shop so no need to switch
+1, I was having a problum getting fuel from my LHS so i tried haveing fuel deliverd. I jusr ended up liking yhe TQ fuel so i don't sweat the couple of extra bucks. There is nothing bad about Byrons fuel... Cool
Back to top Go down
cheesecake
URC Initiate
URC Initiate

PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:10 am

well finally started my buggy on the werks fuel. so far so good. ill find out sunday once i get to tune it at the track.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
z400
URC Apprentice
URC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:44 pm

cheesecake wrote:
well finally started my buggy on the werks fuel. so far so good. ill find out sunday once i get to tune it at the track.

garbage cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cheesecake
URC Initiate
URC Initiate

PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:55 am

well what i thought was a good starting point turned out to be soo wrong. before starting i leaned it 6 hours. well i started it ran it around the track 4 times brought it in a temped it. it was at 145 so l leaned it 6 more hours drove it around for about 5 minutes brought it in it was sitting at 220 after beating on it for those 5 minutes. so from switching fuels it dropped temp about 60-70 degreese before tuning. it runs better now at 220 then it did at 260
the best switch i could have ever made. also iot had a nice trail of smoke and left a nice residue on my newly painted body from the oil coming out the pipe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitro Mob
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
Nitro Mob

PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:32 pm

[b]So you did end up liking that fuel?
Back to top Go down
cheesecake
URC Initiate
URC Initiate

PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:06 am

i love the fuel i dont think ill run anything else.. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitro Mob
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
Nitro Mob

PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:44 pm

[b]Cool i know a few guys that run that fuel and have not heard any complaints............... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What fuel do you use?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2