United RC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United RC

The premier RC forum for all RC enthusiasts alike.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What fuel do you use?

Go down 
+3
z400
Bigdaddy
ScruB.x3
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nitro Mob
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
Nitro Mob

What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:31 pm

[b]I also run TQ fuel and so far it has been a good fuel for us here in the desert where it gets pretty hot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/racingmason13
z400
URC Apprentice
URC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:07 am

$90 a case

i've been picking up a case Byrons 30% here and there for 2 years for $83 from the LHS lol cheers
Back to top Go down
cheesecake
URC Initiate
URC Initiate

PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 2:27 am

z400 wrote:
$90 a case

i've been picking up a case Byrons 30% here and there for 2 years for $83 from the LHS lol cheers

but thats 90 shipped to your door but you have got yourself a good thing going with the hoibby shop so no need to switch
Back to top Go down
Nitro Mob
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
Nitro Mob

PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 9:52 am

cheesecake wrote:
z400 wrote:
$90 a case

but thats 90 shipped to your door but you have got yourself a good thing going with the hoibby shop so no need to switch
+1, I was having a problum getting fuel from my LHS so i tried haveing fuel deliverd. I jusr ended up liking yhe TQ fuel so i don't sweat the couple of extra bucks. There is nothing bad about Byrons fuel... Cool
Back to top Go down
cheesecake
URC Initiate
URC Initiate

PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 2:10 am

well finally started my buggy on the werks fuel. so far so good. ill find out sunday once i get to tune it at the track.
Back to top Go down
z400
URC Apprentice
URC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 1:44 pm

cheesecake wrote:
well finally started my buggy on the werks fuel. so far so good. ill find out sunday once i get to tune it at the track.

garbage cheers
Back to top Go down
cheesecake
URC Initiate
URC Initiate

PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:55 am

well what i thought was a good starting point turned out to be soo wrong. before starting i leaned it 6 hours. well i started it ran it around the track 4 times brought it in a temped it. it was at 145 so l leaned it 6 more hours drove it around for about 5 minutes brought it in it was sitting at 220 after beating on it for those 5 minutes. so from switching fuels it dropped temp about 60-70 degreese before tuning. it runs better now at 220 then it did at 260
the best switch i could have ever made. also iot had a nice trail of smoke and left a nice residue on my newly painted body from the oil coming out the pipe
Back to top Go down
Nitro Mob
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
Nitro Mob

PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:32 pm

[b]So you did end up liking that fuel?
Back to top Go down
cheesecake
URC Initiate
URC Initiate

PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:06 am

i love the fuel i dont think ill run anything else.. flower
Back to top Go down
Nitro Mob
URC Initiate
URC Initiate
Nitro Mob

PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:44 pm

[b]Cool i know a few guys that run that fuel and have not heard any complaints............... cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What fuel do you use?   What fuel do you use? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What fuel do you use?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United RC :: General Forums :: Nitro Off-Road-
Jump to: